We provide our mission supporters with opportunities to physically participate in the mission they support.
- An International Discovery Trip in which leaders of supporting churches visit the indigenous church to meet the mission workers and travel with them to see their Gospel labor in action.
- A Mercy-Outreach Mission Trip in which mission supporters travel to a poor area to distribute food, clothing, and medical supplies while the Gospel is shared.
- A Medical Mission Trip to a poor barrio or rural village, giving much-needed medical care while the Gospel is shared.
- A School Arts Camp Mission Trip where the group teaches painting, drama, and music to hundreds of students for an entire week while sharing the Gospel.
- A Vacation Bible School Mission Trip, where up to 500 children attend the VBS activities and receive a hot meal every day for a week.
Once a supporter physically works alongside their mission workers, they become passionately dedicated to their indigenous brothers and sisters, and to the hard work they are accomplishing!